Friday 24 April 2020

Nikau's News Update

Hi everyone, it was fun catching up today.  Fleur and I could not believe how quiet you all were.  Thanks for the feedback for next week -  more challenging maths, some spelling activities and more art - we are on to it!   I loved Holly's presentation (see below) summarising her activities during Lockdown Day 29 so much, I decided to use the same way to present some of our photos.  Below is my first attempt.


I have asked Holly to teach us how to make the origami
butterflies when we are back together again.

Here we have an ANZAC theme with Kaden and Caitlyn's
poppies and Caitlyn making ANZAC biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science - Turning Salt Water into Fresh Water

You can see the condensation forming under the plastic wrap.  We investigated how to turn salt water into fresh water as part of our Drains ...