Wednesday 8 April 2020

Quiz Time!

We can do this!

I don't know about you but my brain has gone a little 'la la' over this lock down time.  So when I saw this quiz posted by a local lass I thought why not start engaging my brain again.  My challenge to you is to have a go yourself.  Post your score in the comments below.  If you're feeling even more challenged have a go at writing your own.  Wouldn't it be great if we could do a group Kahoot together in lock down?  I'll save that idea for next week.  :)

Tilly's Quiz - From Stuff.co.nz



This is Tilly and she's the one who wrote the quiz you're about to have a go at. She takes part in the Big Brothers Big Sisters programme.  There are a few other quizzes to try underneath Tilly's one too.  Good luck team.

Fleur :)

3 comments:

Science - Turning Salt Water into Fresh Water

You can see the condensation forming under the plastic wrap.  We investigated how to turn salt water into fresh water as part of our Drains ...