Wednesday 22 April 2020

Hi from Mrs DG


Hi everyone, fourth video attempt again!!  The first was too long and the other two ended up with me making weird faces at the end.  Very scary!  Then when I finished this one I forgot to tell you all how proud I am.  You have been helping at home,  keeping in touch and engaged in lots of different types of learning.  For Thursday, as I said in the video, I want you to really focus on a piece of writing.  There are the Sparks writing ideas or you could revisit ideas in other posts.  Here is Tahlia's poem from Wednesday.

Impressive, isn't it?  For other activities today I want you to prepare for a Zoom Meeting on Friday @ 3.00.  Details will be sent to your gmail on Friday early afternoon.  During the meeting you need to share one positive thing about being in Alert Level 4 and one thing you are missing.  Finally for the rest of today, choose any activity from a previous post or under the Useful Websites section.  I have been offering a lot of options so take some time out today to revisit previous days and do something different or something that you liked a lot.  SEE YOU FRIDAY:) PS I haven't tried a covid haircut yet!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Science - Turning Salt Water into Fresh Water

You can see the condensation forming under the plastic wrap.  We investigated how to turn salt water into fresh water as part of our Drains ...