Tuesday 24 March 2020

Meet the Richmond Teddies

Meet Baby Oscar - he belongs to Emma Greep.

Meet Joshua Bear - he belongs to Sam Greep


I read in the paper that people are putting Teddy Bears up against their windows for young children to enjoy when they go for a walk with their families.  The Richmond Teddies will be joining them.  It is a nice thing to do to cheer the kids up when they can't visit friends or the playground.  Do one thing tonight to make someone in your bubble happy.  Tell me what you decided to do.  Maybe I could borrow your idea and make Mr Greep a bit more happy:)

Have you got a special toy that you love to bits.  Tell me about it.  Help me get an image in my head of what it is like.  Here's my very first toy...


He does look a bit worn and sad but he is really old!!

AN UPDATE...

As I (Fleur) was out walking today I saw teddies everywhere!  I saw three hanging off the back of a rubbish truck and numerous ones in the windows of peoples' houses and on fences.  Have you seen any?  Check out these two I found on the fence on Wensley Road.  Send us some pictures of ones you may have seen .... or even better draw a map so we can all go hunting :)


Saw this too ... thought it was awesome!!  A farmer has made this in his paddock, I think it's very creative.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Science - Turning Salt Water into Fresh Water

You can see the condensation forming under the plastic wrap.  We investigated how to turn salt water into fresh water as part of our Drains ...