Tuesday 24 March 2020



Hi everyone, we are going to be hanging at home for a while.  This couch is where I love to hang out at my house.  Let me tell you about it.
The couch is old but it is my favourite.  We do have another couch but I don't like it much.  The other couch is cold when I sit on it during the summer and believe it or not it is cold to sit on during the winter!  AND I get a sore neck when I am on it for a while.
Now let's get back to my favourite couch.  The fabric is always warm.  It feels like an old favourite jumper or coat.  It is soft and comfortable too, no sore necks when I sit here.  The fabric has a noticeable texture when you rub your hand over it, but it still manages to be inviting.  The blue colour is great too, as it hides all the food stains and newspaper ink. 
The couch sits in the sun, I think that's a big attraction for me.  With the sun shining on it, I can't resist relaxing on it and contemplating.  Usually I think about what I should be doing!

Now tell me where you intend to spend a lot of time at your house.  You can write it on a doc and I would love you to send it to me.  A photo would be great.  Describe your place using your senses and really clear word choices so I can truely picture what it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science - Turning Salt Water into Fresh Water

You can see the condensation forming under the plastic wrap.  We investigated how to turn salt water into fresh water as part of our Drains ...