Wednesday 29 April 2020

Dantae's Recipe for How to Survive in a Bubble

Hi everyone back at school today:) I just wanted to share Dantae's writing.  I especially liked his descriptions  'wrap myself up in my big fluffy blanket', 'my tummy grumbles' and 'search the pantry'.

Ingredients

Xbox
Tv
Water
Breakfast
Lunch
Diner
Food
A cat
Family members
Trampoline
warks
Big fluffy blanket
Hand Sanitiser

Method

I roll out of bed and wrap myself up in my big fluffy blanket and make my way to the lounge.
I go on the couch and my cat comes on me and  sometimes she snoozes on me.
My tummy grumbles, time for breakfast .
I go to the kitchen and search the pantry and get some breakfast.
I eat breakfast, chillout for a bit and get  ready for the day.
Free play to 10.30 then chores to 11 o'clock  then online learning to 12 o’clock, then lunch  time and then maybe go for  a walk
Wednesday is device night. Device time starts at 6 o’clock after diner and so is Friday, Saturday and Sunday unless it is a holiday then I might be able to play on my devices at different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science - Turning Salt Water into Fresh Water

You can see the condensation forming under the plastic wrap.  We investigated how to turn salt water into fresh water as part of our Drains ...